The European Youth Card Association (EYCA) is a non-profit organisation that represents 38 youth card organisations in 36 countries across Europe. All are committed to promoting youth mobility and active citizenship to more than 6 million cardholders. EYCA has one member organisation in every country/territory where it is represented; this member develops the youth card and provides young people access to discounts and benefits in the fields of mobility, accommodation, culture, services and products. EYCA member organisations are NGOs and private foundations, as well as state and public institutions and social benefit enterprises.
EYCA Good Practice Series
Each EYCA member organisation implements and develops the European Youth Card, adapting their services to the needs of young people in their countries. Mobility, volunteering, participation, employment, entrepreneruship and education are just a few of the development lines of the card. The common thread is always empowering Europe’s youth.
The EYCA Good Practice Series (GPS) is a set of publications showcasing the variety of ways in which the youth card supports young people and the different projects developed by EYCA members. For more information, click on the title of the publication.
- GPS 1 – A Europe where all young people are mobile and active
- GPS 2 – The route to financial inclusion for young people
- GPS 3 – Helping young people have their voices heard
- GPS 4 – Mobility opportunties for young people
- GPS 5 – Working with municipalities
- GPS 6 – Adding value to student life
- GPS 7 – Boosting youth employability and entrepreneurship
- GPS 8 – Inclusive youth mobility
- GPS 9 – Engaging young people in policy-making (EU Structured Dialogue)